from Nintendo’s website:
Version 9.3.0-21U available via wireless Internet connection includes the following improvements:
Changes to the HOME Menu:
– A Shuffle Favorites feature has been added under Change Theme in HOME Menu Settings. Users can choose multiple themes and have their theme change when the system is left in Sleep Mode from the HOME Menu or turned on after being off
– Available software updates can now be downloaded from the HOME Menu
– Users can now capture screenshots with both the upper and lower screens included
Improvements to system stability and usability:
– Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
If you haven’t caught wind of it yet, check out the new music video for SteamWorld Heist called “Prepare for Boarding” by Steam Powered Giraffe. Apparently, SPG have been hired to create the entire soundtrack, so I think we’ll be in for a real treat once this game is released. The new track is pretty catchy!
from a new press release:
Awesome news! Tappingo 2 will be released in US at the end of August (no specific day / date yet). For 2,99 bucks! Also I released four new screenshots showing off the new label feature!
When you solve a puzzle in Tappingo 2 a label will popup with the title of the object!
It’s been nearly 30 years since my family first got a Nintendo Entertainment System and ever since then, I’ve been gaming on Nintendo systems on a regular basis. I never would have thought that so many years later, we’d still be getting new games that look as though they’d been created all that time ago. Our latest escapade into retro gaming goodness comes in the form of Shovel Knight. Every inch of this game is 8-bit inspired while delivering a brand new adventure not yet seen on any system, new or old. Let’s see how it plays…
KORG DSN-12 Main Specifications
– Contains 12 virtual analog monophonic synthesizers
– Up to 64 sequence steps
– Freely place sequences in up to 64 patterns
– Pattern Program mode lets you chain patterns in up to 99 scenes; muting can also be programmed for each track
– Three effects are provided; choose from delay, chorus, flanger, compressor, kick, and reverb
– Local communication allows users to exchange song data and sound data
– The world’s first* 3D display oscilloscope screen; Wave and Lissajous modes are provided (* For Nintendo 3D software as of September 2014)